- Their process is slow. (they can take years to achieve what can be done in months).
- They are expensive (monthly payment plans seem affordable, in the long run very expensive because they are slow).
- They aren’t Credit Experts (they hire salespeople for their call center that are trained to keep you paying monthly fees).
- They don’t help build credit. (it’s important to have open credit and have access to banks that will approve you).
- They don’t have mortgage or finance background. Most people seek to improve their credit for mortgage loan or auto loan approval. Thus the need to improve the credit scores quickly.
President and Certified Credit Expert